If you are a woman who is single, widowed or previously married with an annulment, you may be wondering what religious life is all about, how is it lived, and would it be the kind of life God is calling you to experience.
You may not be sure, and would love to have the opportunity to experience it “for a time” and then see if it is really a call from God.
Or, perhaps you don’t feel that you are being called to commit to religious life, but you would like to spend a certain amount of time living it because you feel it would enrich the vocation you are called to live.
Ask yourself these questions:
• Are you living life to the fullest?
• Are you seeking to make sense of your life?
• Are you in the midst of a transition time?
• Are you longing for something more?
If any of this resonates with you, then we would invite you to journey with us for a time as
• a Sister of St. Mary for a month
• a Sister of St. Mary for 6 months
• a Sister of St. Mary for 1 year, 2 years or
3 years maximum